Verse

The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy. Psalms 126:3

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Open House and 22 Weeks

I would say that our open house today was a success! I told Jason that if ONE person came and loved the house, I would be happy. And that's just what happened! One person came, but she LOVED it. She has a townhouse for sale, but once it sells, she is really interested in our house. It's exactly what she's looking for! So, now we are praying that her townhouse sells quickly so she can take this beautiful house off of our hands!


In Baby Girl news, everything is going well. Getting bigger by the day, I feel like! My little angel is quite the active one. I love, love, love feeling her move! Such a cool part of carrying this precious baby around!

No comments:

Post a Comment