Verse

The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy. Psalms 126:3

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Weekend with the Faunces

This past weekend, we packed up and headed to Peachtree City to spend the weekend with Jason's family. We were "catching up" on Easter, Mother's Day and Jason Birthday. It was a great weekend full of relaxation in their beautiful, new kitchen and their always beautiful backyard! We had a great time and feel very blessed to have such an amazing family!



At almost 26 weeks (the picture below was 25 weeks), I feel wonderful. I LOVE being pregnant. It is so amazing to me. I feel like I am growing every single day, and bending over is getting more and more difficult! Baby girl continues to move ALL THE TIME! I think I'm in big trouble - she's going to be just like her daddy - always on the go!

No comments:

Post a Comment