Verse

The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy. Psalms 126:3

Friday, May 13, 2011

We're Registered!

As I've said in so many of my posts, I have solicited advice from so many women during this pregnancy, including friends, family, and co-workers. They have provided such invaluable information during this entire pregnancy. The registering advice was no different!

Last weekend, me and my mom collected every bit of advice we've gotten (as well as a number of lists provided by some friends and family) and registered for my baby girl! It was a lot of fun, but also VERY overwhelming. Why on earth are there so many option of bottles, pacifiers, diapers, lotions, creams, etc., etc., etc.?!?!? Surely that is not necessary! At any rate, we were able to get registered at Buy Buy Baby and Babies R Us all in one day!!!

We were also able to pick out a crib for my sweet baby girl. My mom and Donny (as is tradition with the first grandchild for each of their children) were sweet to purchase our first crib. I love it!! Isn't it beautiful? My favorite part - the detailed front rail - I love the curve of it!






No comments:

Post a Comment