Verse

The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy. Psalms 126:3

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Crazy Dreams

I've read in a number of my pregnancy books as well as have heard from other pregnant and previously pregnant friends that sometimes pregnancy is accompanied by crazy dreams. I have no clue why this happens - maybe hormones, maybe anticipation of the fact that your entire life is about to be turned upside down (in a good way, of course!), or maybe because my baby girl thinks night time is the time to play! Well, I had my first crazy dream experience last night. I looked down and June Anne was moving all over the place, and all of a sudden, I could see her hand pushing against my skin like it was about to pop out of my stomach! WEIRD!! All five skinny, little fingers were clearly evident. So strange...

No comments:

Post a Comment