Verse

The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy. Psalms 126:3

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Let the renovating begin...

We spent this weekend starting renovations on our new home, which was a much needed break from the stress of trying to sell a house! The goal this weekend - get the office and half bath painted. Goal met!! (The jury is still out on the half bath...we're trying this color our for now.) When we bought the house we are living in now, we promised ourselves that we would never paint again (we both HATE to paint!!!). We always said it would be totally worth it to hire someone. Well, 4 years, 2 mortgages, and a baby-on-the-way later....we're painting! :)

Do I say often enough that I'm obsessed with my husband?? Well, just in case I don't, I am! He's the greatest! (And mighty cute, I should add.)


Office before...


...and AFTER!!!


Bathroom before...


...and AFTER!!


Me and June Anne helped out, too (don't worry - I did the research to make sure it was ok). This is also doubling as the 24 week photo.
Stay tuned for more renovations! The goal is to be moved in sometime in July!

No comments:

Post a Comment