Verse

The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy. Psalms 126:3

Friday, May 13, 2011

Daddy's Little Girl

Ever since we found out we are having a sweet baby girl, I always imagined that she would be daddy's little girl. I didn't realize she would be daddy's little girl already! How do I know that she's obsessed with her daddy already? First, every time Jason touches my belly, she kicks, punches or moves around. While she moves a lot during the day, she only moves on queue for him. Secondly, if I get close enough to him while he's talking, she starts kicking up a storm...I don't mean a little punch. I mean that she's dancing in there! I absolutely LOVE it!!! I would love nothing more for her to be daddy's little girl. Precious!

1 comment:

  1. Awe! I love it! I am sure she will be Daddy's Little Girl...and Mama's too! Love all THREE of you!

    ReplyDelete