Verse

The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy. Psalms 126:3

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas with the Faunces

Jason was on-call on December 24th and December 26th, making travel for Christmas nearly impossible. So, we were so excited for Jason's parents to be able to come to us! Our brother and sister also live right down the street, so we all spent Christmas at our house. I love having people in my home - I guess it's the Southerner in me....the more the merrier! I'm very tired from all of the excitement, but it was such a blessing to celebrate Jesus' birthday with family! Here are some pictures from our day (which, of course, started out with Melinda's famous Christmas morning cinnamon rolls and ended with an amazing dinner, which included my mom's famous ham!)


No comments:

Post a Comment