Verse

The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy. Psalms 126:3

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Week 5 - Sesame Seed

According to pregnancy.com, our baby is now the size of a sesame seed. This week, the brain will begin developing and the heart will start beating. I am completely amazed and in awe.

I'm feeling really good after getting over my stomach virus last week. I'm still exhausted, but still haven't experienced any nausea (knock on wood!). This week, Abby and I went to California for work, and I honestly could not get enough sleep. We had a great time while we were out there though! (See California post below). Abby was nice enough to drive around in the crazy traffic so I could close my eyes between working and sightseeing.

I'm loving just about everything to eat right now, but my favorites are oatmeal, guacamole, anything mexican, veggies (raw or cooked) and chocolate milk (I don't mean milk with chocolate syrup - I mean the REAL chocolate milk....yummy!).

As crazy as it sounds, I feel like I already look different, and my clothes are definitely fitting differently. I've always had a very flat stomach, even when I gain weight, so I can tell that it's starting to poke out a little. It almost looks like I'm bloated, but my stomach is still tight...it's really strange, but I love it! Here is a pic of me and the sesame seed in Laguna Beach, week 5 (this was really 5 1/2 weeks):

No comments:

Post a Comment