Verse

The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy. Psalms 126:3

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Green Bananas?

The longer I am married, the more I realize the difference between men and women. Here is one such example....I offered to make homemade banana pudding for a Bible study that we attend once a month. My dear, sweet husband agreed to go to the store for me to buy the ingredients for the banana pudding. I wrote down exactly what was needed, including specific instructions regarding what to do if certain items weere not available. When I started making the banana pudding this evening, I pulled out all ingredients and laid them out on the counter, including a bunch of green bananas. Really? Green bananas? For banana pudding that I am serving tomorrow? When I inquired of Jason as to what he was thinking when he purchased green bananas for the banana pudding, he responded, "You didn't specifiy what color bananas you wanted...". How clueless men are about these things...it's almost cute.

1 comment: