Verse

The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy. Psalms 126:3

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Final Lap

It's official.....the end is in sight......we will make it after all! Jason received his final schedule of rotations today! I knew that I wouldn't feel that this chapter was drawing to a close until we had the final schedule. And now that we do, I feel so relieved!

In the fall Jason will go to Doctor's Hospital in Augusta, Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital in Albany, East Georgia Regional Medical Center in Statesboro, and back to Doctor's Hospital in Augusta. He will be officially done with the program on December 4 and will graduate a week later on December 11. It's been amazing to me how quickly these four week rotations have flown by, and I know that this semester will be over before we know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment