Verse

The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy. Psalms 126:3

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Saturday with Charlie and Baby Shower Fun

This is a little delayed, but I wanted to share a few pics of one of my favorite baby boys (well, he's getting quite big now...not sure how much longer we can call him a baby!). Last Saturday, I had a fun morning with Charlie before getting ready for Liz and Baby P's baby shower.

Aunt Kristen thought fruit loops were a good idea for Charlie...not sure what Mama and Daddy thought of that later in the afternoon! (Notice the glass bowl...really? Give an 18 month old a glass bowl? Clearly I have some things to learn!)

I eventually replaced the glass bowl with a plastic one when I realized Charles wanted to carry it around with him everywhere we went! The boy could not get enough of the fruit loops. He would pull the bowl closer and closer and closer to him.

Charlie, being the big boy that he is, decided he wanted to help push the stroller rather than ride in the stroller. So cute!
After Charlie left, I rushed around to get the house ready for Liz's shower. It was a fun time with great friends getting to "shower" Liz and Baby P with all kinds of yummy food and precious gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment