Verse

The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy. Psalms 126:3

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Week 9

This week started out with about the same level of nausea as last week, but, fortunately, I'm feeling much better the last couple of days! I was able to work out for the first time in weeks on Sunday, which made me feel great!

My staples lately have been my mom's homemade vegetable soup (which she brought me a ton of last week - thank you, Mom!!!), cereal, milk, Ovaltine, clementines, bananas, baby lima beans, and my sister-in-law's chocolate chip and bacon cookies (don't knock 'em til you try 'em!). I have pretty much been eating the same thing every day up until two days ago! But, at least I'm getting fruits and getting plenty of protein. I'm hoping that veggies will come later.

The news of our little angel is starting to get out...two people that I work with have picked up on it without me saying anything at all!! Apparently, I'm "glowing" according to one of the guys! Who knew?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment