Verse

The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy. Psalms 126:3

Friday, February 4, 2011

Midnight Snack.....

....has taken on a whole new meaning!!! At least 4-5 nights a week, you will find me in the kitchen, between 3-4 a.m. eating a bowl of cereal. Apparently, the baby gets hungry in the middle of the night! And by hungry, I mean that I am ravished, starving, cannot sleep unless I get something, anything in my stomach! Then we go right back to sleep! It's funny how your body changes so much during pregnancy. The only other time I have ever been hungry in the middle of the night was when I was training for our half-marathon last year and was running 6-10 miles everyday! I wonder if I'm burning that many calories growing a baby inside me....

No comments:

Post a Comment