Verse

The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy. Psalms 126:3

Friday, February 4, 2011

Sound Advice

Since I have gotten pregnant, I have been given so much advice, which I have often sought out from my other pregnant friends or my friends who have just recently had babies (they know better than I do, right? YES, they really do!) These dear friends have been an amazing source of both information and comfort during this time, and, for that, I am very thankful. But, the best advice that I have gotten so far during this pregnancy came the day of my 8 week appointment from Jason's Aunt Michelle:

"Enjoy being pregnant and the blessing you have been given. Do not let worry or fear steal that joy. You and your baby are in God's hands. Just rest there and trust Him to take care of you."

Everytime I start to worry, I remember her words. What a comfort!

No comments:

Post a Comment