Verse

The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy. Psalms 126:3

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Update #3: Augusta Shower

Two weeks ago, my sweet friend, Jessica, hosted a shower for me in Augusta with all of my closest friends. It was such a special time. She put so much time and effort into making it special. From the location (the Partidge Inn, which is a beautiful, historic hotel in Augusta), to the decorations, to the thoughtful "advice" cards that were available for people to write words of advice and encouragement for us, everything was PERFECT. There are a handful of things that have kept us in Augusta rather than moving back to Peachtree City - Jessica (and her sweet husband, Travis) and the other friendships we have built in Augusta are one of those reasons. These people are more like family to us than simply our friends, and I feel so blessed to have them in my life! I can't wait to raise my sweet baby girl with these amazing people!





No comments:

Post a Comment