Verse

The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy. Psalms 126:3

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Update

Baby/mama update - I feel like a new person!!! At 13 weeks, 3 days I'm feeling wonderful! I've got my energy back (for the most part - now I'm just tired from working so much and not as much from carrying around my little extra precious cargo); the neasea has subsided 100%, which means I can finally eat normal food that I've always enjoyed; and I feel like my brain is coming back full-force (Thank goodness! For a week or so there, I was really concerned that I wasn't going to be able to perform normal functions, including performing my everyday duties at work, for nine months!). I feel like I'm getting bigger by the day. I'll have to post a picture soon. I have an extremely busy week this week between working, Bible study, Junior League meeting and Attic Sale workshifts and a meeting at church (whew!), but I'm really looking forward to working out next week! I started walking a few weeks ago (since running and cycling have been completely out of the question with the way I've been feeling), but with my schedule, it has been very sporadic. I'm really excited to get into a routine and get back to working out again!

House update - Last week, we put the offer in on a great house (see picture below). Two days after submitting the offer, Nita, our realtor, called to inform us that they accepted our offer! Not only did they accept the offer, which was significantly less than the list price (and included the seller paying all closing costs), but they accepted the offer with NO changes and NO counteroffer! What a blessing!!! We are so excited!!!

We are planning on listing our house sometime this week - if you know anyone interested!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment