Verse

The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy. Psalms 126:3

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Home for Sale

I love our home. Seriously. Even though we have purchased a new home, I literally sat in the living room and started crying the other day because I'm really going to miss this house. This is our first home, and Jason and I have spent so much time making it our own. (Well, I have spent a lot of time requesting updates; Jason has spent a lot of time making them happen. I'm so thankful he's so much like his dad!) This house has so many memories, and we have seen so many milestones here. When we purchased on our home 4 years ago from Angie and Jeremy Young, I can remember vividly them saying how special this home was to them. And it has not disappointed us. I only hope the lucky family that buys our house enjoys it as much as we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment