Verse

The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy. Psalms 126:3

Friday, March 25, 2011

Things I love...

Some things that I'm LOVING right now:

  1. Feeling the baby move - definitely the best thing about pregnancy so far. Absolutely amazing!
  2. My baby bump - I love the fact that I'm starting to really look pregnant and not just overweight or bloated!
  3. Finally getting back to running - especially with the weather the way it is right now. It relieves so much stress for me!
  4. Sour Skittles - I loved these before I was pregnant, but now I am obsessed. I try to refrain as much as possible (obviously, I don't need all that sugar), but sometimes, I have to have a small bag. And by small bag, I mean I finish the entire bag plus the sugary-sour powder in the bottom of the bag.
  5. Fruit - not veggies - any and every kind of fruit. Yum!
  6. Having friends that are going through this with me and being able to share it with them.
  7. Pretty much being done with working Saturdays (which essentially means surviving another busy season...pending no major issues in the next 6 days!).

No comments:

Post a Comment