Verse

The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy. Psalms 126:3

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Week 6 - Lintel Bean

According to babycenter.com, week 6 brings amazing things in Baby Faunce's development. It's nose, ears and mouth develop, and it goes through a growth spurt, ending up the size of a chickpea! Hahah! That's still so tiny!

As for mama, I'm feeling tired still, and the dreaded nausea has set in....duh, duh, duhhhhh. The nausea comes worse in the morning and at night. I can't complain too much because I feel really good from about 11:00 to 4:00 and eat everything I possibly can during those hours. And, even though I have felt very nauseous, I have yet to actually vomit (gross, I know!). So, I feel very blessed!

I didn't get a photo this week, but will post a 7 week photo next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment