Verse

The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy. Psalms 126:3

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Questions...

I found this post that I started to write on October 10th (and never found the time to finish!!! Imagine that!). It's so funny to ready this 2 and a half months later. My how things have changed. Some of these questions are still valid questions in my mind. Others I have sinced answered.

From my original post on 10/10/2011:

Questions I've asked myself since June Anne's arrival:

1. How could anyone say that staying home full-time is easier than working?

2. Why are diaper manufacturers allowed to make diapers WITHOUT the wetness indicator?

3. Will I EVER fit back into my clothes?

4. Will I EVER get a full night's sleep again?

5. How is it possible to spend so much time staring at something so small?

6. How will I ever juggle everything I have to do plus take care of this little angel?

And knowing what I know now, some answers to my own questions:

1. Still wondering, how could anyone say that staying home full-time is easier than working?!? I have been back at work for a month now, and going to my office job is easier than my job at home, by far! I will say that juggling the two is quite challenging at times, so I have to give props to working moms, especially those that work full-time. I couldn't do it. I am so grateful for the ability to work part-time. It's a blessing I thank the Lord for every day.

2. Still wondering, why are diaper manufacturers allowed to make diapers without the wetness indicator? They shouldn't! Bottom line!

3. YES!! You will fit back into your clothes! I still can't fit into ALL of my pre-pregnancy clothes, but slowly but surely, it's happening. On 10/10, I thought it NEVER would!!!

4. YES!! You will get a full night's sleep!! Little did I know on 10/10 that later that week, my daughter would start sleeping 6-7 hour stretches. She now sleeps 10-11 hours a night! I will say that I will NEVER take a full night's sleep for granted again!

5. How is it possible to spend so much time staring at something so small? BECAUSE SHE'S SO STINKING CUTE!!! THAT'S WHY!

6. And how will I ever juggle everything I have to do plus take care of this sweet angel? You just do it. You figure it out. You sacrifice in other areas. You realize that there is a lot of "fluff" in your day that can be trimmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment