Verse

The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy. Psalms 126:3

Thursday, May 27, 2010

The Purse

Two years when I passed the CPA exam, I rewarded myself with an awesome, huge Coach purse (which was purchased on sale, of course). I LOVE this purse. Its huge, and it holds (literally) EVERYTHING I need. Over the past year and a half, my poor Coach purse has been stuffed to the brim with everything that was going to get my attention at a later date. As a result, I have ended up carrying around a bowling ball bag instead of a purse. My husband often comments that its time to clean it out. My friends have often commented that the purse is out of control. Well, the Coach purse finally got the attention it deserves tonight. Here's a picture of everything that had accumulated in my purse:
Really? That's just not right. Half of the stuff in here was completely unnecessary. And the Coach purse is now 5 lbs lighter!

No comments:

Post a Comment