Verse

The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy. Psalms 126:3

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Julia's Wedding

This past weekend, two of my sweet friends from college, Julia and Matthew, got married in Statesboro. I was so excited to be able to go there and spend time with some of my friends from college that I haven't seen in way too long! Jason was supposed to go with me to the wedding, but (as usual) he underestimated the amount of time it would take Kevin and him to work on his truck. They started leveling the truck that morning and this is what it looked like at 3:45 when I headed off to Statesboro:





I love so many thing about my husband....his ability to estimate the amount of time to complete a project is not one of those things.

But, going to Statesboro alone did allow me to spend more time with my friends Amanda, Becca and Jenna since Amanda and Becca convinced me to stay in Statesboro for the night (Becca lives in Statesboro and is getting her doctorate at Georgia Southern). It was a beautiful wedding, and we had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment