Verse

The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy. Psalms 126:3

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Saturday Night with the Cains

This weekend, Jason and I spent Saturday evening with our friends Jessica and Travis, whose baby Charlie was 3 weeks and 2 days old on Saturday. Charlie is such a sweet angel, and Jessica and Travis are great parents. I was so impressed with them - like they'd been doing it for 3 years instead of 3 weeks! Charlie was so good all night, and barely made a peep. He slept while Jessica, Travis, Jason, Kevin and I played Trivial Pursuit and Taboo (and I have to say that Jessica and I dominated in Trivial Pursuit!). Needless to say, Charlie is not exactly what I would call good "birth control" for me. :) And Jason loves the little guy as well. In fact, when I tried to have another turn holding little Charlie, Jason responded by saying, "You've had him all night!". Here's a picture below of Jason and Charlie. Personally, I think a little baby boy looks good on my sweet husband. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment