Verse

The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy. Psalms 126:3

Thursday, October 8, 2009

October Update

Our lives have been a little (or maybe a lot) crazy lately, so I haven't had too much of a chance to post. Not to mention that, although our lives have been crazy busy, nothing too incredibly exciting has occurred recently that warrants posting. But, I thought I'd take a few minutes to update everyone on what's going on and how things are going. We are officially in the home stretch with Jason's school. He has 8 weeks left of clinicals and 9 weeks until graduation. He leaves for Statesboro on Monday and will be there for 4 weeks. Then he's back home FOREVER!!!! Between Jason's working nights our first two years of marriage and the past two years being crazy with his school schedule and traveling, I am really looking forward to having him home everyday when I get home from work! I am halfway through my fall semester, which leaves one more after this. And at work, we have officially begun what we call "Hospital Season" as me and a few others in my office work on audits for a number of hospitals in the area during the fall. I am looking forward to this as I really enjoy the clients and the work. In other news, I have been informed by my sweet husband that deer hunting season begins next weekend....oh, boy....I can hardly wait for him to wake up every Saturday at 4:00 a.m. (only to have me roll over and tell him that he is stupid for getting out of bed that early for anything!). But, it is something that he enjoys, so I'm happy that he has a place to go and enjoy his time with his friends doing what boys (sorry, men) do.


On more exiciting news, our dear friends Jessica and Travis welcomed the sweetest baby boy into the world on October 1, 2009. Charles Perry Cain (Charlie) is one of the prettiest babies I have ever seen. I think he looks like his mom. We couldn't be happier for them! I have put a couple of pictures below of the little guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment