Verse

The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy. Psalms 126:3

Saturday, October 13, 2012

It's a GIRL!!!

We are so excited to say that June Anne will have a little sister this spring! That's right! Another little girl for the Faunces! Jason is in trouble!

Jason wasn't able to make it to our appointment on Friday because he got stuck at the hospital. So, I had the sonographer seal the gender so that we could find out together. After the doctor, I needed to run to Kroger. I couldn't stand to wait any longer, so I made him meet me at Kroger to open the results! We are so excited that June Anne will have a sister!!! I really wanted to have two girls close in age. I can just imagine them playing together! So sweet.

So, here she is! Measuring right on schedule at approximately 10 oz, she is absolutely perfect. Currently breech, but so was June Anne at 20 weeks, so I'm not worried about that. She was moving around like crazy, so looks like we have another little active monkey coming along! We can't wait to meet this sweet girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment