Verse

The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy. Psalms 126:3

Thursday, October 18, 2012

20 weeks!

This past Saturday marked the 20 week mark of my pregnancy. I can't believe how quickly it's passing since I'm so busy running after June Anne (literally, RUNNING). I'm feeling really good. Still tired but, again, I think that's due more to having a toddler than being pregnant. My only complaint with this pregnancy is horrible heartburn. The kind that makes you want to guzzle an entire bottle of Pepto Bismol (which, apparently, is a no-no during pregnancy?). Anyways, in addition to the Aciphex I normally take, Dr. Maddox has also prescribed karifate (no clue how that's spelled), which is supposed to help coat your stomach. Praying for some relief!

I'll leave you with a 20 week photo. I've been terrible about taking pictures of my progress with this one. And, if I do, it's usually one of these quickies. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment