Verse

The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy. Psalms 126:3

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Trip to PTC

Two weeks ago, I decided to load up June Anne and head to Peachtree City for a few days. There are a lot of special people there that June Anne needed to meet! Jason was working, so I decided to go during the week so I wouldn't "steal" his new daughter on the weekend, which is when we all get to spend the most time together. Going during the week, though, also meant that Bruiser and Bella got to come along fir the ride. What was I thinking, you ask? Did I temporarily lose my mind? Well, you are in good company because Jason asked the same thing! Fortunately, the trip was fantastic! June Anne slept the entire way there and would've slept the whole way back had we not got stuck in construction traffic for an hour!


Our trip was filled with lots of sweet friends and family who wanted to love on my precious daughter. She is such a blessed little girl already to have so many special people love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment