Verse

The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy. Psalms 126:3

Saturday, August 20, 2011

38 Weeks

I can't believe that I am 38 weeks along in this journey. It feels like I just found out I was pregnant yesterday. It has flown by, for sure! I've been so amazed at how things have changed in the past 38 weeks, not only for me physically and with June Anne as she grows, but in other aspects of my life - my home life, my marriage, my career. So many blessings have come our way over the past 38 weeks, and I am so thankful! June Anne continues to grow and grow and grow...I feel like I get bigger ever day. She also continues to drop and drop and drop...I feel like she gets lower and lower every day as she gets ready to make her debut into the world!

I'm amazed that she had held out this long, and I am getting more and more anxious to meet this sweet angel. I will admit that I have tried every old wives' tale in the book (with the exception of cumin tea, which I can't seem to muster the courage to try - it sounds terrible!) and, still, she hangs out. I know that she will come in her time. I've said all along that she is like her Daddy - wild and always on the go. Well, if that's the case, she's probably also stubborn (because my sweet husband is one of the most hard-headed people I have ever met!). I know that she will come in her time, and it will be a blessing. I'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment