Verse

The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy. Psalms 126:3

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Third Trimester!!!

According to What To Expect When You're Expecting, I'm beginning my 28th week today, which also begins the THIRD TRIMESTER!!! What?!?! Seriously!?!? I feel like I just found out I was pregnant yesterday! I'm so excited to meet this little angel, but I'm also not sure that I'm ready for this pregnancy to end. I absolutely LOVE being pregnant (which I realize sounds so bizarre to those of you that hated being pregnant!). I feel like this has been such a sweet time that only I get share with June Anne. As Jason told me the other day, "Enjoy these nine months...cause then she's mine!" So, I am. I am enjoying every minute of this special time. So, third trimester, here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment