Verse

The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy. Psalms 126:3

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Sick Baby?

June Anne has been feeling under the weather the past couple of days. I took her to the doctor yesterday, and it turns out she has pink eye and a double ear infection. Poor baby girl! (Side note: I'm sure all the parents at daycare are going to love me and my sweet girl if it spreads!). Needless to say, I stayed home today to be with her. She seems to be feeling better. She's not eating great, which tells me that her ears may still be bothering her a little. Praying she gets better quickly. Other than the eating, you'd never know she was sick!

1 comment:

  1. Bless her heart....that last picture she looks so pitiful. (but still precious!) Hope she is feeling better!!!

    ReplyDelete