Verse

The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy. Psalms 126:3

Thursday, January 19, 2012

School

Going back to work part-time, I was adamant about finding a good school for June Anne. Jason and I did all of our research and decided on Oak Brook Country Day School. We got on the waiting list in April when I was 18 weeks pregnant. We had really prayed about the decision of sending June Anne to daycare vs. hiring a nanny, and, at the end of it, felt so much peace about Oak Brook. What a GREAT decision it has been!!! June Anne loves her teachers, and I really feel like they love her and can't get enough of her sweet personality, which makes me so happy. She is also slightly obsessed with the other children. She lights up when they start crawling towards her, and she's sits in amazement watching them play. Her teachers say that she talks non-stop, and she is one of the happiest babies they have ever seen. It doesn't surprise me too much since she's such a joy at home!

One of the things I love about June Anne's school is that of her teachers, Mrs. Cheryl, sends sweet pictures of June Anne to me. I live for these pictures! It means so much to me that my sweet girl gets to bless others with her sweet personality.

Just a few of the pictures from Mrs. Cheryl of June Anne playing (or sleeping) at school (the other sweet baby in these pictures is Caroline, my friend, Kimble's, little girl. They are BFFs):

No comments:

Post a Comment