Verse

The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy. Psalms 126:3

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Graduation!!!

I know this post is a little delayed, but Jason has officially graduated from the CRNA program at MCG! Friday, December 11, 2009, is a day that definitely rivals my wedding day and the day I passed the CPA exam as one of the best days of my life so far!

The night before graduation, Jason's class had a graduation party downtown at the Marburry Center. It was a great time for us to celebrate with the 14 other individuals who have suffered through the program with him for the past 2 1/2 years! These people have become like family to us.

On Friday was Jason's actual graduation. We had family come into town to celebrate with us and then had a small cookout with friends and family after graduation. Jason and Kevin smoked a pig that they shot at the farm earlier in the week - thanks to Kevin for "babysitting" the pig while we went to graduation! It was absolutely delicious!


I am so proud of my husband, who is now studying for to take his Boards next month. He says until he passes, he's simply a glorified, overqualified nurse. Please pray for him over the next few weeks as he studies for his test. I know he'll do great, but it's still a little stressful, nonetheless.



































No comments:

Post a Comment